Back in October we wrote about Jotly, a hilarious parody iPhone app for rating everything (video). At the time the app was just a concept, but developer Alex Cornell has since created a working version of the app. It is available as a free download on the iTunes store.
With Jotly you can:
– Rate anything. Even yourself.
– Rate nothing. This will be fascinating to friends and foes.
– Sign up without Facebook or Twitter.
– Move about freely. The app will automatically follow you.
– Earn influence points and build (street) credit.
– Earn a living.
I give my post on Jotly a solid B-.