photos by Scott Beale
While driving across the country in March we made an early morning stop at the legendary public art installation Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo, TX. Trudging through the mud and snow we took a close up look at the 10 graffiti covered Cadillacs that are buried head first in the ground and arranged by decreasing fin size (1949 through 1963). Cadillac Ranch was created in 1974 by the Ant Farm and installed on land owned by Stanley Marsh 3 (it was relocated to a more remote location in 1997).
Photo Gallery: Cadillac Ranch