Nomiku is a convenient immersion circulator for sous-vide cooking with a small footprint, a large screen for displaying recipes, Wi-Fi connectivity to allow communication between chefs and has an app that’s both iOS and Android compatible. The project was successfully funded via Kickstarter and is currently available through the Laughing Squid Store.
From restaurant chefs to the average joe, every cook can seamlessly turn out culinary masterpieces with Nomiku. How? Simply clip Nomiku on the side of a pot, fill it with water, and set it to the desired temperature. Next place any ingredient in a bag, remove the air, and place it in the water to cook to perfection. No complicated setup, no culinary expertise required.
Previously priced at $299! Snag the Nomiku at its new, ultra low price!
- Smallest & powerful design for easy handling and storage
- US ETL & CE-certified, meaning it’s safe for worldwide use
- Incredibly simple to use: just one knob & one screen to turn!
- State-of-the-art heating element (PTC heater) will never burn itself out
- Sturdy silicone grip for easily clipping onto any pot
- A large curated collection of hundreds of recipesA large curated collection of hundreds of recipes
images via Nomiku