Nemo 33, a diving school in Brussels, operates the world’s deepest pool which goes to a depth of over 33 meters. Check out their great photo gallery of the pool. Talk about going off the deep end.
- Water: 2.500.000 liters of spring water at 30Â°C, visbility >33m, without chlorine smell
- Ferment: 2 pools, 3 pits (5, 10 and 33m)
- Decoration: Caves at -10m, possibility of fixing of new decorations.
- Never seen before: Three permanent bells of air under pressure (-9m, -7m, air renewed permanently), they avoid ceaseless return tickets bottom-surface of the student and his instructor.
- Technic: 250 anchoring points distributed in the tank to:
- changer the aspect of the swimming pool (for the amateurs)
- adapt it to the need for a film making
- to adapt it to the need for the scientists and technicians
- Lightning : Natural & artificial
via » Linkfilter