Laughing Squid turns 10 this year, so we’re throwing a big party to celebrate our decade long experiment in underground art, culture and technology.
Saturday, November 12th, 2005
$10, 21+ event
Varnish Fine Art
77 Natoma Street (between 1st & 2nd Street)
San Francisco, CA 94105
Master of Ceremonies:
Art Installations by:
– The “Head” of the Flaming Lotus Girls’ “Angel of the Apocalypse”
– Kal Spelletich
– Robert Burke’s Cross-Culture Goose Gyro
– Wrybread’s Photoboof
– Cyclecide’s installation The Dizzy Toy
– Sunbrothers’ rose sculpture
– Grant Irish’s “Burning Mandible”
– The Popcorn Guys
The gallery show that will be up on the walls at Varnish during the event is Gale Hart’s “Why Not Eat Your Pet”.
Check out our blog for event updates.
The event tag is: laughingsquid10