Taste Made, the online cooking and travel channel, has put a really cute new spin on the traditional “pigs in blankets” with their simple recipe for adorable “Mini Octopus Corn Dogs“. The recipe calls for mini-sausages, pancake mix, milk, sliced cheese, ketchup, oil for frying, nori and mayo for decorating.
- Cut out slits on the bottom half of the sausages to make 6 legs.
- Combine pancake mix, milk and ketchup in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Dip the smooth side of the sausage into the mixture and coat well with batter.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Decorate using cheese and nori, using mayonnaise as glue to keep them in place.