elemoon is a color-customizable cuff bracelet that pairs with a smartphone and uses light, sound, and vibration to alert the wearer of messages, calls, steps, and even the time. Founder Jing Zhou initially took to Kickstarter to raise the funds needed to bring the “smart bracelet” to market. Her campaign was fully and successfully funded and elemoon can now be purchased through their online store.
elemoon is the world’s first smart accessory that lets you change its light designs to match every outfit or occasion. elemoon can also alert you to important calls/texts, find your phone if you lose it and much more! High tech meets high fashion in one powerful bracelet!
- Match Every Outfit.Take a photo of anything and upload it to the elemoon app. elemoon will automatically create a matching design to light up your wrist!
- Receive Custom Notifications. Get a text or call, but don’t want to pull out your phone to see if it’s urgent? elemoon will vibrate and display custom icons for the people you choose.
- Find Your Phone. Don’t know where you left your phone? Just tap elemoon to set off an audio alert so you can find it right away.
- Activity Tracking. elemoon tracks your steps to help you reach your health goals.
- Time Display.Tap elemoon twice to display the time.
Here’s the original video that was used during their Kickstarter campaign.
images via elemoon