Vine, the abbreviated video sharing service has hilariously posted a position on their job board seeking an official Office Dog to join their “growing team of humans.”
Vine is the best way to see and share life in motion. We’re building tools to help people and animals come together in a new and profound way. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for canines who share this passion.
- Welcomes employees as they arrive
- Keep employees from working too hard
- Provides kisses whenever called upon
- Train other dogs around the area
- Smell OK
- Potty trained
- Relatively quiet
- Can’t reach my lunch
- Boundless enthusiasm for staring into the distance at absolutely nothing whatsoever
- Gets along with other office dogs
- Familiar with Woof, Arf, Bark, Sniff, Deploy! (WABS)
- Computer science degree from Ivy League school
- Can catch midair multiple remote controlled helis concurrently
- Looks into camera on command
- Does not chew on cables
- Does not pee on rugs
- Returns stolen items to owner after playing
- Rolls over
Vine is a small team in NYC working out of a brand new office right by Madison Square Park. Click here to apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to breed, color, paw size, ear length, pound history or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.