SNAP Summit 2.0, a conference on the business of social network platforms organized by Christian Perry, takes place on March 25th at The Commonwealth Club in San Francisco. A follow-up to October’s SNAP Summit, this year’s event features a keynote by Dave Morin, Facebook’s Senior Platform Manager.
The conference touches on a number of key topics, including virality, metrics, exit strategies, social e-commerce, and monetization. The agenda will focus primarily on Facebook, while looking ahead at platforms from Bebo, MySpace, Hi5, and beyond.
The conference features some of the industry’s leading authorities and advocates, including:
– Dave Morin, Senior Platform Manager, Facebook
– Naval Ravikant, Angel Investor & Developer of Compare People
– Jia Shen, CTO & Co-Founder, RockYou
– Lee Lorenzen, CEO, Altura Ventures
– Steve Jang, CMO & Head of Biz Dev, imeem
– Siqi Chen, Developer, Friends for Sale
A full list of speakers, along with ticket registration, is available at snapsummit.com.
SNAP Summit is offering Laughing Squid readers a 10% discount on the conference. When you register, just use the discount code “laughingsquid”.
SNAP Summit is also giving away 2 free tickets to Laughing Squid readers. The 1st and 25th person to email email@example.com will win. Tickets have been given away.