Muffin Tops Muffin Molds

Muffin Tops

Muffin Tops” are silicone molds that look like tiny pairs of jeans to make individual cupcakes and muffins. They are available to pre-order at the Foodiggity Shop.

Actual muffin tops are wonderful. But when the term ‘muffin top’ is used to refer to that bulge over your jeans, it’s unfortunate. Muffin Tops Cupcake Molds combine the literal with the figurative, with molds that create a midsection bulge of deliciousness.

via Foodiggity

Rusty Blazenhoff
Rusty Blazenhoff