ThinkGeek has released an officially licensed Star Wars fridge that looks like Han Solo frozen in carbonite. The amazing fridge, which can hold up to 18 cans of soda, is available to purchase online at ThinkGeek.
The Han Solo Fridge really is big: it can hold up to 18 cans of soda. It’s also one of those neato fridges that cools or heats its contents (depending on which temperature you need). And though the Han Solo Fridge be mighty, it’s still made to travel. It’s even got a handle on top for grabbing, which, let us tell you, is more convenient than carrying a huge block of flippin’ carbonite. Whether it’s blue milk or leftover bantha burgers, the Han Solo Fridge is ready for all your late-night bounty hunting. And by “bounty” we mean “snack.”
– Has a warm and a cool setting for keeping food either warm or cold
– Red LED lighting on front (switch on back in case you don’t want it)
– 2 removable shelves
– Top handle for portability
– Locking door to prevent spillage (push the second instrument panel in to release)
– Capacity: 18 cans of soda (with shelves removed)